IT Hit User File System
Processes items that were created, moved, updated, deleted, pinned and unpinned in
the user file system, synching them to the remote storage.
ITHit.FileSystem.Windows (in ITHit.FileSystem.Windows.dll) Version: 4.4.14419.0
public Task ProcessAsync(
CancellationToken cancellationToken = null
Public Function ProcessAsync (
Optional cancellationToken As CancellationToken = Nothing
) As Task
CancellationToken cancellationToken = nullptr
member ProcessAsync :
?cancellationToken : CancellationToken
let _cancellationToken = defaultArg cancellationToken null
- cancellationToken (Optional)
- Type: System.ThreadingCancellationToken
The token to monitor for cancellation requests.
[Missing <returns> documentation for "M:ITHit.FileSystem.Windows.EngineWindows.ProcessAsync(System.Threading.CancellationToken)"]
Calling this method will trigger user file system to the remote storage synchronization.
The Engine will call methods of the IFile and IFolder interfaces.
- To process all changes that were performed when the Engine was not running.
- After the connection to the server is restored.
- After authentication.
- To find and process all items that failed to sync to the server for any reason.